Berlyn ECM has mastered the detailed technology that go into the design and construction of water baths
Although often overlooked, water baths can make thousands of dollars of difference in any plastics extrusion operation.
Our exacting attention to detail means our water baths provide uninterrupted cooling (which equals uninterrupted profits) by giving our customers nearly full control over every phase of the process.
Berlyn ECM Standard Water Baths are designed to fit many process requirements but can also be custom engineered to fit specific applications and facility dimensional needs.
- Constructed of heavy gauge Type 304 stainless steel
- Rugged carbon steel as well as stainless steel supports with casters
- Vertical and lateral adjustment
- Automated control of water temperature and flow
- Water turbulence control
- Adjustable, rotating, and non-rotating guide bars for precise control of strands
THE BOTTOM LINE
Strong relationships in the industry
From start-up companies to existing primary processors worldwide, we work closely with several industry leading companies to customize your system beyond the Berlyn ECM products.
To find out more about the Berlyn ECM product lineup, call (508) 852-0040 or contact us here. We can't wait to connect with you!