Removing undesired particles from melt polymers is an important element of many compounding operations and other process operations
Continuous filters from Berlyn ECM are backed by more than 30 years of experience and are the right solution for a variety of process controls, such as:
- The need for unvarying pressure
- The ability to remove high levels of impurities
- The requirement for a predictable process
- The necessity of low operator involvement
The continuous filters for plastics extruders increase automation and improve process consistency, can be operated in three different modes, and offer a wide range of features:
- Suitable for all pressures and all thermoplastics
- Minimum maintenance
- No mechanical seals and no leakage
- Effective cost savings in labor, screen, lost material in down time and start-up due to screen changes
THE BOTTOM LINE
We're focused on your success
Our attention to detail and dedication to our customers' long-term success mean you can rely on Berlyn ECM equipment to get the job done, time and time again, for your company.
To learn more about Berlyn ECM machinery, call (508) 852-0040 or contact us here. We want to solve your plastic extrusion issues once and for all!